I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for nominating me, Mackenzie! Mackenzie, from Life with an Illness, is a fellow spoonie. I particularly enjoy her Midweek Motivation series and I think y’all will agree with me, so go check her blog out!
- Share 8 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate a few other versatile bloggers.
8 Facts About Me
- I started a YouTube channel when I was twelve and kept it going until I was about sixteen or seventeen years old. All of those videos have since been deleted or privatized, as no human being should be subjected to that level of torture.
- I’ve been chronically ill for over nine years and only recently learned how to refill my own medication.
- It’s in your best interest not to stand between me and a slice of cake. Especially if it’s chocolate or carrot.
- I’m one of those people that immediately checks for abs after they exercise.
- I really want to get better at applying makeup, but apparently not enough to actually try.
- When I was ten years old, I dreamed of being a pro skateboarder. Hate to break it to ya, younger me, but you never even learned how to turn!
- If I were a braver person, I would get rid of 3/4 of my wardrobe and start over, only bringing in pieces I 100% adore. I’m also broke, so there’s that.
- I don’t subscribe to the idea that you only have to be/do one thing for the rest of your life. I’ve got dreams! They’re multiplyin’…
I’m going to be that blogger right now and not nominate anyone. *Gasp* Yes, I know, I’m terrible, but those eight facts took me three! hours! to think up and I need sleeeep. “Life is hard,” she types sarcastically.